Carpet tiles are a practical, hardwearing and cost-effective alternative to the more traditional carpet. They’re especially appealing for commercial use, as they are so easy to replace when needed. They can also be mixed and matched to create eyecatching, unique designs. Ideal for offices, reception areas, schools, commercial / common areas
- Easy to replace worn or damaged individual tiles
- High degree of acoustic and heat insulation
- Large selection of colours
- Simple to create interesting patterns for an extra-special look
- Castor chair approved
Gradus, JHS, Forbo, Interface, Burmatex, Desso, Milliken.
Commercial Contract Carpet
Carpet is a familiar choice and is excellent for a wide range of applications. If you’re wanting a space to feel cosy or luxurious, or are needing to minimise noise, carpet is ideal.
For your business…
- Long-lasting – a one-time investment ensures your flooring looks fantastic for years to come
- Highly cost effective
- Huge variety of colours and texture
- Calderdale Carpets
- Cavalier Carpet
- Hugh Mackay
- Victoria Carpets
- Ulster Carpets
- Whitestone Weavers
- Lifestyle Carpet
Luxury Vinyl Tiles
LVT offers a vast range of products ,palettes and patterns to bring your flooring vision to life. With realistic wood and stone effects providing benefits of stain resistance, durability and easy clean this product is designed to last for years often manufactures providing a life time guarantee
Karndean, Amtico, Moduleo, Camero, Polyflor Fusion, Gerflor, LG, Expona.
• Wood effect planks and cermaic effect tiles ideally suited to heavy commercial projects or roll out programmes
• Also suitable for residential interiors
• BRE Global A+ Rated Product (Certificate No: ENP 429) in major use areas*
• Featuring a polyurethane reinforcement to reduce maintenance costs
• Indoor Air Comfort GOLD – Very low VOC Emissions
• Contains average 40% recycled content
Vinyl Floor Coverings
- Homogeneous Vinyl – High Performance and Durability. Flexible PVC sheet or tile format .Ideal for Commercial interiors ,healthcare ans education facilities and retail outlets. Low maintenance. Abrasion resistance. 100 % recyclable, contain 25 % recycled material. Ideal for heavy trafficked areas.
- Safety floors – Slip resistance values ,easy maintenance, provides noise reduction. Electrical resistance, Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas where there are risks of water spillage and other contaminants in commercial and residential areas such as corridors, circulation areas, receptions, hospital wards, classrooms, shops, bars & cafes as well as traditional back of house safety areas. Typical installations are within education, healthcare, social housing, leisure & commercial office sectors. Sustainability. Made with recycled material.
- Accoustic flooring – high specification, combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance and acoustic sound insulation. Featuring authentic reproductions of popular and high clarity wood designs, non-intrusive safety aggregates in the vinyl to create a safe yet attractive interior in commercial or residential areas. With an integrated foam backed layer, impact sound reduction levels of 19dB are achieved, in excess of Building Regulation Part E requirements . reinforcement for optimum appearance retention & superior cleaning benefits. ideally suited for use in residential and commercial buildings where sound insulation and slip resistance are important requirements. Examples may include classrooms, corridors, circulation areas in multi-storey dwellings. Typical use areas are those which are normally dry but have risks of water spillage. Example areas are found within schools, universities, student accommodation, hospitals, aged care, social housing and public buildings with heavy footfall.
Our suppliers: Polyflor, Altro, Gerflor, Forbo, Tarkett
Latex screeding is an ideal option for any concrete-based floor, offering insulation, a superior walking surface and a level finish. A self levelling compound within the flooring creates the flat finish.
- Specialist subcontracting available at competitive rates
Make the ideal first impression with high quality entrance matting, that will not only look smart, but will protect the rest of your flooring in high-traffic areas. Matting can be fitted anywhere, from reception areas in stores to offices, airports and many other public areas.
- Gives your business a professional look
- Helps keep existing floors clean by removing dirt and dampness from footwear
Our suppliers: Associated Weavers
Our suppliers include: Amtico Karndean, Alro Balterio, Polyflor, Tarkett, Camaro, Axminster Carpets, Cormar Carpets, Ryalux Carpets, Westex, Forbo, Quick Step, Heckmondwike, JHS (Associated Weavers), Mr Tomkinson, Gaskell Mackay Carpets, Paragon Carpets, Flotex, Gerflor, Interface Flor, Brintons, Fine Carpets, Burmatex, Stairrods (UK) Ltd, Stairnosings.