Carpet tiles are a practical, hardwearing and cost-effective alternative to the more traditional carpet. They’re especially appealing for commercial use, as they are so easy to replace when needed. They can also be mixed and matched to create eyecatching, unique designs. Ideal for offices, reception areas, schools, commercial / common areas
- Easy to replace worn or damaged individual tiles
- High degree of acoustic and heat insulation
- Large selection of colours
- Simple to create interesting patterns for an extra-special look
- Castor chair approved
JHS, Forbo, Interface, Burmatex, Desso, Milliken.
Commercial Contract Carpet
Carpet is a familiar choice and is excellent for a wide range of applications. If you’re wanting a space to feel cosy or luxurious, or are needing to minimise noise, carpet is ideal. We provide options for both commercial and domestic settings.
For your business…
- Long-lasting – a one-time investment ensures your flooring looks fantastic for years to come
- Modular format ensures ease of replacing
- Highly cost effective
- Huge variety of colours and texture
For your home…
- Ideal for almost any room
- Wide choice of colours and finishes
- Brilliant sound insulation
- Soft and comfortable walking surface
- Options to suit a range of budgets
Make the ideal first impression with high quality entrance matting, that will not only look smart, but will protect the rest of your flooring in high-traffic areas. Matting can be fitted anywhere, from reception areas in stores to offices, airports and many other public areas.
- Gives your business a professional look
- Helps keep existing floors clean by removing dirt and dampness from footwear
Latex screeding is an ideal option for any concrete-based floor, offering insulation, a superior walking surface and a level finish. A self levelling compound within the flooring creates the flat finish.
- Specialist subcontracting available at competitive rates
Durable and easy to clean, rubber flooring is a perfect choice for high traffic or public areas, offering a range of benefits.
- Anti-fatigue surface – has a cushioning effect to minimise strain on joints and muscles, reducing fatigue and increasing productivity
- Strong insulator of heat and sound
- Hygienic and safe – the smooth surface means dirt does not become trapped and is very easy to keep clean
- Good dimensional stability – no noticeable shrinkage or expansion in fluctuating temperatures
- Completely waterproof – ideal for wet areas such as bathrooms or outside
Luxury Vinyl tiles
LVT offers a vast range of products ,palettes and patterns to bring your flooring vision to life. With realistic wood and stone effects providing benefits of stain resistance, durability and easy clean this product is designed to last for years often manufactures providing a life time guarantee
Karndean, Amtico, Moduleo, Camero, Polyflor Fusion.
Our suppliers include: Amtico Karndean, Alro Balterio, Polyflor, Tarkett, Camaro, Axminster Carpets, Cormar Carpets, Ryalux Carpets, Westex, Forbo, Quick Step, Heckmondwike, JHS (Associated Weavers), Mr Tomkinson, Gaskell Mackay Carpets, Paragon Carpets, Flotex, Gerflor, Interface Flor, Brintons Fine Carpets, Burmatex, Stairrods (UK) Ltd, Stairnosings.