Showpiece flooring is a family-run business that was established over 30 years ago. With an extensive client list that covers public, private and domestic sectors, we are very proud of the fact that 70% of our work is procured through long-standing partnerships and relations within the construction industry.
Attention to detail, premium brands, and a “no job, too big or small” attitude is the embodiment of what Showpiece flooring holds dear. Our loyal team of fitters and excellent after-sales-service ensure that we go from strength to strength with each project completed.
- Free, no obligation quotes and advice
- Free technical advice and site visits
- Honesty and integrity at all times
- Local and national coverage
- Fully insured fitting services
- Bespoke, tailored packages to suit all requirements
- CSCS and NVQ trained staff
- Contract Flooring Association, CHAS, Safe Contractor and Construction Line approved
- Exceptional aftersales support
Darran Webster has more than 30 years’ experience working in the flooring industry after launching his career as an apprentice.
This provided a great opportunity for Darran to learn all the traditional aspects and skills of domestic fitting. Over time, Darran moved into the commercial side of flooring and built his business from “one man and a van” into today’s thriving company, with a team of 10.
He is also established his excellent reputation by developing long-standing professional relationships with trusted business partners along the way.
As the business grew, Darran moved “off the tools” to manage the team and it was then that his wife, Sarah, joined the company.
Together, they have built and established the highly-successful business that we see today.